Villa House of Pizza is a family-owned business that has been in operation for more than 35 years. It has been in the Massachusetts Avenue location for the past seven years. The restaurant is described by the owner as a place to find "perfect product with friendly service." The atmosphere is comfortable and bright, with a television and several tables where customers can enjoy Greek-style pizza, grinders, paninis and pasta. The restaurant has been using transfat-free oil for four years and gives its used oil to an oil-repurposing company.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, calzones, club sandwiches, paninis, wraps, wings
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.villahouseofpizza.com/
- Specialties: Pizza, club sandwiches, chicken kabob wraps
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Greek
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner, Lunch