Offering comfortable fine dining in a luxe setting, Tryst in Arlington is a spot that is sought out for romantic dinners, as well as family dining and meetings of coworkers and friends. Chef Paul Turano cooks up creative American cuisine evident in dishes such as blood orange lacquered salmon and pan fried duck dumplings. The menu also includes selections geared towards children and those looking for gluten-free options. The restaurant serves brunch on both Saturday and Sunday with live jazz on Sunday. Catering for private functions is also available.
- Hours: Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 9pm. Brunch: Sat, Sun, 11am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Specialties: Gluten-free menu available
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Paul Turano
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic