The Meat House
With an aim to be the modern revival of the neighborhood butcher shop, the Meat House promises to offer "unparalleled hospitality in a 10-minute shopping experience." This incarnation in Arlington Heights, the 19th of the chain of locally owned shops, offers an array of meats, marinades, deli selections, baked goods, prepared foods and an oil and vinegar station where customers can fill reusable bottles. Meats are cut daily and special orders are welcomed, including phone in orders. Staff members are knowledgeable about meat cuts, techniques for cooking them, and are committed to educating the customer, including offering sample cuts of meat to take home and try out. They are also involved in the local community, just as one would expect from a traditional local butcher.
- Fax: 781-646-6328
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Butchered meats, deli meats, fresh bread, produce, prepared foods, marinated meats, locally produced items, pasta
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods
- Specialties: Marinated meats
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free