The Chilly Cow
The Chilly Cow in Arlington Center has been an ice cream shop in several incarnations. For the last four years, it has been run by Brian LeClair. It is known for its frozen custard, but the shop also has ice cream, sorbets and frozen yogurt. The shops big draw is "The Monster," a super-sized signature sundae, which gets finishers their picture taken and placed on the "monster wall." A "Mini Monster" was recently added to the menu. All flavors can be hand packed into pints or quarts, and ice cream cakes are available. Custard pies come in flavors such as coconut, death by chocolate, and cookies and cream.
Customers can sign up for the newsletter on the Web site and receive coupons through e-mail.
- Fax: 781-648-6766
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 2pm - 9pm; Fri, 2pm - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Frozen custard, ice cream, sundaes, packed quarts, ice cream cakes, custard pies
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thechillycow.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Frozen custard
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot