Redecorated in 2009, the Starbucks in Arlington Heights is a comfortable spot for enjoying one of the many specialty coffee drinks and snacks on offer. Customers can sit on the upholstered bench or at the high bar seats with a latte or Americano or Tazo tea, along with one of the baked goods that has a new recipe that eliminates artificial flavors, dyes, trans fats and high fructose corn syrup. All nutritional information can be found on the Web site. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the products.
- Hours: Daily, 5:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, coffee drinks, coffee making equipment and accessories, sandwiches, baked goods
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 7