St. Agnes School is a K-8 school established in 1888 and part of the St. Agnes Parish community, which includes St. Agnes Church, Fidelity House and Arlington Catholic High School. Students come from 22 cities and towns. The principal is Helen Blinstrub.
In-parish tuition is $4,200 for one child and decreasing amounts for additional children. Out-of-parish tuition is $4,575 and, again, decreasing amounts for additional children.
- Fax: 781-643-2834
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:50am - 2:00pm
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Grade levels: K-8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Beginner and advanced band; literary luncheon program with senior citizens; Cultural Arts, Courage Curriculum; Student Council; and Girl Scouts.
- Sports teams: Through Fidelity House, the St. Agnes Parish community center: basketball, flag football, floor hockey, cheering, etc.