Punjab is a popular Indian restaurant in Arlington Center, which now has a larger space to better accommodate the crowds that come to the restaurant. Filled with the spicy aroma one expects in an Indian restaurant and comfortable warm lighting, it offers diners an extensive menu. The dinner menu includes various curries, tandoori and six different kinds of naan. For lunch, unique dishes are offered such as, naanwiches and kathi kebab rollups. Lunch entrees are accompanied by soup, rice and chutney.
- Fax: 781-643-7407
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at the street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: North Indian dishes, quail Curry, duck kebab kadahi, fish do-piazza, bhindi aloo
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Indian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Romantic