Old Schwamb Mill
Old Schwamb Mill is a historical landmark that was renovated in 1861 and has been operating in some form or another for over 300 years. The mill currently produces museum-quality hand-turned oval and circular wooden frames, which are shipped around the world. Visitors are welcome to visit the mill. Visit the Web site for tour information and watch a frame being made.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: The hill is steep, but the buildings are accessible.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Shaker chairs, hand-crafted wooden frames, picture frames, mirror frames with gold leaf
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Scope: International