Gail Ann Coffee Shop has been an Arlington institution for more than 50 years. Generations of hungry breakfast seekers have come here for their donuts, muffins, bagels, egg sandwiches and coffee. The coffee shop is known for its variety of homemade, glazed, jelly and chocolate jimmie donuts. Gail Ann's serves Kahve coffee, including flavors such as caramel, raspberry, pumpkin spice and snickerdoodle. For lunch, hot dogs and sandwiches are available, and from October to May homemade soups are on the menu.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 5pm; Sat, 6am - 3pm; Sun, 6am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Donuts, coffee, bagels, breakfast sandwiches, lunch
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Donuts
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch