Drumming Preparatory School is a general practice drum instruction service based in Arlington. Led by musician Gil Graham, the school provides lessons for beginners, high school students and college drum students.
Graham has 40 years of experience and offers a wide range of instruction services for orchestra or jazz band students. Some lessons and services include: drum stick control, hand development work, music reading work, genre study and timing instruction, among others.
- Hours: Daily, 2pm - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1992
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Gil Graham has over 40 years of teaching experience. For 14 years he was on the faculty of the Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA and also formery on the faculty of the New England Conservatory Extension.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Privates 1-1. Classes 1-4
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 1
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Drumming for Kids (ages 5-12) has recently been implemented as a service to our community.
- Level: AP, College, Elementary school, High school, Middle school
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check