Sam D'Agostino opened D'Agostino's, a deli and small grocery store just after college, when he was 22 years old. 30 years later, the deli is still going strong in Arlington and Winchester. The Arlington store is popular for its subs, prepared foods and catering trays. D'Agostino's carries grocery basics, as well as a fair selection of jarred peppers, olives and olive oils. Also available are fresh fruits and vegetables, locally baked breads and cookies, and Green Mountain Coffee. For events, it will deliver trays and set up a buffet.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, Sun, 7am - 11pm; Sat, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Deli, grocery, subs, prepared foods, fresh breads
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.dagostinos-deli.com/deli.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Items: Coffee, Sandwiches made to order
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No