Cambridge Typewriter Co. has been in operation since 1968. Tom Furrier, the current owner, has been with the company for over 30 years, moving it from Cambridge to Arlington in 1990. He sells and repairs typewriters for both businesses and personal use. He has recently seen a renewed interest in typewriters, especially among teens and college students. The store has on display a variety of vintage typewriters, as well as typewriter ads dating back to the late 19th century.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Refurbished typewriters
- Services: Repair, Shipping
- Parking: On-street: free