Opened in December 2009, Buona Vita Cucina Italiana is owned by husband-and-wife team Francesco and Marianna Martini. Previously the executive chef at Mare in Boston's North End and a restaurant owner in Italy, Chef Martini serves authentic Italian food to diners in Arlington Center. The menu is divided into antipasti, paste, secondi and pizze. Dishes include spaghetti carbonara, fettuccini alla Bolognese and truffle-crusted tuna. Reservations are accepted.
- Fax: 617-764-0474
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 12:30pm - 3pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 4:30pm - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 4:30pm - 11:30pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 10pm. Brunch hours: Sat, Sun, 11am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Classic Italian food
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.buonavitaarlington.com/dinner_menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Francesco Martini
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties