At the Beijing Kitchen, you can enjoy any of your favorite Cantonese, Szechuan or Mandarin dishes. The service is friendly and fast. The chef's specialty is a crispy duck served with homemade crepes and a rich hoisin sauce. Diners can pick up their food, have it delivered, or relax and enjoy it at the restaurant.
- Fax: 781-648-8827
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 9:45pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 10:45pm; Sun, 12:30pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Whole crispy duck with handmade crepes and hoisin sauce
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual