Arlington Town Night and Day are this weekend, Friday and Saturday, Sept. 20-21.
The town’s Town Night/Day website has a ton of resources, including the official brochure, which you can also download above, and the Town Day Run application.
The basics: Town Night starts at 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 20, at Spy Pond Field, and ends with fireworks at dusk. Town Day goes from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, in Arlington Center – the Town Day Run starts at 8:30 p.m. Saturday at Arlington High School.
Here is the entertainment schedule:
Friday, Sept. 20, Spy Pond Field
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. Dirty Water Brass Band
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. Kiddie rides and moonwalk – Boys & Girls Club/FiHo
- 5-8 p.m. Pizzaz Bean Town Clown
- 5-7 p.m. SandArt by Tribal Sun
- 5-7:30 p.m. Train Rides with Roaming Railroad
- 4:30-7 p.m. The Well Dressed Pony Rides
- 6-7 p.m. Dog Show with Glen Doyle – Registration starts at 5:30 p.m. (see the above flyer for more)
- Dusk/7:45 p.m. Fireworks by Atlas
Saturday, Sept. 21, Center Stage
- 9:30-10 a.m. Flag raising/cheerleaders/Selectmen welcome
- 10-11 a.m. Dave Sammarco Band
- 11 a.m. to Noon AHS Jazz Band and Madrigal Singers
- Noon to 1 p.m. Old Jack Band
- 1-2 p.m. Air Traffic Controller Band
- 2-3 p.m. Chris Ross Band
Saturday, Sept. 21, Garden
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Artistic Touch by Gina
- 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Natasha the Clown
- 10-10:45 a.m. ACHS Drama Club
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Karen K & The Jitterbugs
- 1-2:30 p.m. N.E. Conservatory Preparatory School
- 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The Well Dressed Ponies
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tribal Sun Airbrush Tattoos
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dasty the Police Dog
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Fire Smokehouse
The 2.7-mile Walter V. Moynihan Town Day Run is at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, at Arlington High School. See the application on the town website for more.
Also, at 1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, there will be a sign dedication at the Uncle Sam statue in Arlington Center.