Many older adults experience concerns about falling and
restrict their activities. Presented by Mount Auburn Hospital with the Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services, A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes run for 8 weeks from 1 -3 PM on Mondays, beginning February 27th. Classes and parking are both free, but space is limited.
Call 617-499-5625 for more information and to register.