The following is from the Town of Arlington.
The Board of Selectmen will meet at 7:15 p.m. Monday, July 16, in the Selectmen’s Chambers on the second floor of .
1. Consent Agenda (one vote required for approval of all items)
a. Minutes of Meetings: June 18, 2012
b. REAPPOINTMENTS: Board of Library Trustees, Heather Calvin; Council on Aging, Annette Benter; Human Rights Commission, Eileen Caulo; Personnel Board, Sheila Rawson; Redevelopment Board, Bruce Fitzsimmons (all terms to expire 6/30/2015)
c. Approval: St. Eulalia Parish 5K Road Race, 9/9/12, Jim Sauer, Parish Race Coordinator
d. Request: Contractor/Drainlayer License, Johnston Paving Co., Inc., 50 Union Ave., Sudbury, Mass.
e. Request: Contractor/Drainlayer License, R. Sasso and Sons Construction, Inc., 73 Thurlow Ave., Revere, Mass.
2. a. National Grid Petition/Brand Street (private way), Dennis Regan (all abutters notified)
b. National Grid Petition/Brewster Road (private way), Dennis Regan (all abutters notified)
Move receipt of petitions
3. Appointment: Commission on Disabilities, Molly Flueckinger (term to expire 6/30/2015)
4. Appointments: Council on Aging, Rev. Dr. Richard Phelps, Ingeborg Reichenbach, Mara Klein Collins (term to expire 6/30/2015)
LICENSES & PERMITS
5. Request: Theatre License, Wine & Malt Only, Capitol Theatre, Richard Fraiman, Fraiman Enterprises Inc., 204 Massachusetts Ave.
6. Request: Change of D/B/A (CV /Wine & Malt Licenses), Buona Vita to Scugnizzi, Giuseppe Guarino, Owner, Lartino LLC, 450 Massachusetts Ave.
7. Request: Class II, Arlmont Auto Sales, Brian R. Gera, 22 Sunnyside Ave.
8. CITIZENS OPEN FORUM
Except in unusual circumstances, any matter (3 minute time limit) presented for consideration of the Board shall neither be acted upon, nor a decision made the night of the presentation in accordance with the policy under which the Open Forum was established.
TRAFFIC RULES & ORDERS/OTHER BUSINESS
9. Update: Selectmen Awards Committee, John W. Hurd, Committee Chair
10. For Approval: Arlington Public Art, 'Chairful Where You Sit,' Adria Arch
11. Discussion: Alcohol Compliance Report: Manna Sushi, 9A Medford St.; Sweet Chili, 470-472 Massachusetts Ave.; Sabzi, 352A Massachusetts Ave.; Kathmandu Spice Restaurant, 166 Massachusetts Ave.; Juliana Rice, Town Counsel
12. BoS Signatures: Crosby School Purchase/Sale Documents
Vote: Authorize Town Manager to Close Sale, Juliana Rice, Town Counsel
13. For Approval: Intermunicipal Agreement with Bedford Re: Regional Energy Manager, Adam W. Chapdelaine, Town Manager
14. Discussion: Future BoS Meetings
Next scheduled meeting of BoS Aug. 27, 2012.