The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Monday. The information is open to the public.
At 10:54 p.m. Saturday, a juvenile was arrested on a warrant on Lowell Road.
Friday, Jan. 18
- At 12:24 p.m., a Marblehead Street resident reported that her home was damaged by BBs.
- At 3:24 p.m., police received an emergency call with no one on the other end. Police called the number to confirm that everything was okay, and the resident stated that his dog dialed 911.
- At 11:07 p.m., a caller reported a possible drunk person leaving New England Beverage. Police were unable to locate the person.
Saturday, Jan. 19
- At 9:36 a.m., a Spruce Road resident reported that his house was hit with paint-balls overnight. Another Spruce Road resident also reported that his house was hit with paint-balls.
- At 11:08 p.m., a caller reported that his tires were damaged on Nutter Road.
- At 1:03 p.m., a caller reported an attempted shoplifting at Walmart.
- At 2:02 p.m., a caller reported teens in a car in the Stop and Shop parking lot possibly smoking marijuana. Police spoke with one of the teens who was smoking a cigarette, not marijuana.
Sunday, Jan. 20
- At 12:26 p.m., a caller reported a tree down on a house on Central Street.
- At 1:02 p.m., a Peabody Court resident reported that his vehicle was damaged. He said it was the second occurrence.
Monday, Jan. 21
- At 11:40 p.m., a Greenbriar Drive resident reported finding a hypodermic needle by his vehicle.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.