This week, Arlington Patch's "Frugal Family" scoured our local sources to come up with great deals on grill food specials from and . Plus, two places to buy a new grill, or fix up the old one. Also, the best spot in town to get a few drinks to go along with the BBQ.
- Johnnie's Foodmaster Fire Up the Grill Specials – Deal: This week, Johnnies Foodmaster is offer a bunch of deals on items meant for cookouts. $1.69/lb chicken, $1.39/lb pork riblets, and more. Good Through: 6/6-6/12.
- Stop and Shop Grilling Specials -Deal: Also sensing that grilling season is prime to begin this week, Stop and Shop are offering their own grilling specials in their weekly circular. Buy-one-get-one-free hotdogs, 2 for $4 on salad dressing, 10 for $10 on sodas. Good Through: 6/6-6/12.
- The Bar-B-Que Barn Grill Sales Deal: There is only one place in town you need to go for everything grill related. It's the Bar-B-Que Barn over on 9 Dudley Place. The Bar-B-Que Barn has a wide variety of grills, accessories and even spare parts to fix up your old coal burner. Good Through: On-going.
- True Value Grill Bargain of the Month - Deal: True Value made sure to toss in a simple, Char-broil Grill for an even $30 this month. A good standard grill with a fair price tag. No fuss, no muss. Good Through: Month of June.
- Beer and Wine from Menotomy -Deal: What would any good cookout be without a few cases of beer or bottles of wine to go along with the food. Arlington's premier, in-town liquor specialist have to be the good folks over at Menotomy Beer and Wine on 80 Broadway Street. Swing by and the courteous staff will be pleased to answer any questions concerning what they think goes best with your outdoor feast. Good Through: On-going.