Good morning, Arlington! Here are five things you need to know today:
1. Weather: Expect a mix of clouds and sun today, followed by a cloudy evening. High temperatures could reach about 81 degrees during the day, with an overnight low of 61 degrees.
2. Week in Review: Catch up on our news coverage from last week with Sunday's , a weekly feature highlighting Arlington's top newsmakers.
3. Cribbage: Every Monday at , there is of Arlington. The event begins at 9 a.m. at 1175 Concord Turnpike, Arlington. Cost is $5.
4. For the troops: Barrett & Company Real Estate is for Operation American Soldier. Small plastic jars can be dropped off at the Barrett & Company offices in Concord, Lincoln and Carlisle Centers.
5. This Day in History: From History.com, "Near Montignac, France, a collection of prehistoric cave paintings are discovered by four teenagers who stumbled upon the ancient artwork after following their dog down a narrow entrance into a cavern. The 15,000- to 17,000-year-old paintings, consisting mostly of animal representations, are among the finest examples of art from the Upper Paleolithic period."