1. Weather: Expect a sunny but chilly Friday. High temperatures could reach 47 degrees during the day, with an overnight low of 31 degrees.
2. Hair, the Rock Musical: The , 22 Academy St., are starting tonight. Can you actively protest against your country's decisions and still be a patriot? Claude, one of the "tribe's" central characters, is like a modern day Hamlet. He must decide where his duty and his heart lie, while he and his Tribe fight for the freedoms to love, to question authority, and the "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
3. Yoga at Senior Center: There is a twice weekly at the . Meets every every Tuesday and Friday. Bring a mat. Membership not required. Cost is $5.
4. Sports schedule: Every morning, we run a list of all the Check it out and stay on top of what's going on with our hometown teams. Today, the boys and girls of and Arlington High are competing in football, soccer and volleyball.
5. This Day in History: From History.com, "On this day in 1965, construction is completed on the Gateway Arch, a spectacular 630-foot-high parabola of stainless steel marking the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial on the waterfront of St. Louis, Missouri."