1. Weather: Expect a sunny day followed by cloudy skies in the evening. High temperatures could reach 67 degrees during the day, with an overnight low of 52 degrees.
2. Veterans Day Parade: Arlington's annual Veterans Day Parade is scheduled for Friday, Nov. 11, starting at 10:30 a.m. The parade will begin at the parking lot, 324 Massachusetts Ave., in East Arlington and proceed along Massachusetts Avenue to Monument Square in Arlington Center by the . Ceremonies will be held at Monument Square immediately following, to honor all those from Arlington who served their country.
3. Town offices closing this week: Due to Veterans Day, administrative town offices will close earlier on Thursday, Nov. 10, so get your business there done before 4 p.m. The offices won't open again until Monday. This includes , and the . The and both and libraries will close on Friday but maintain regular hours on Thursday.
4. Strong Bones Program tonight: fight osteoporosis, strengthen balance, tone the body and rebuild health at any age with weight-training and muscle-strengthening exercises, now proven to build bone density. Arlington Community Recreation welcomes Tufts University's evidence-based Strong Women [and Men] Strong Bones Program offered twice weekly. Each session runs for 90 minutes on Wednesdays, 6-7-:30 p.m., or Saturday, 10-11:30 a.m. at the Senior Center. .
5. Hair, the Rock Musical: The , 22 Academy St., are tonight. Can you actively protest against your country's decisions and still be a patriot? Claude, one of the "tribe's" central characters, is like a modern day Hamlet. He must decide where his duty and his heart lie, while he and his Tribe fight for the freedoms to love, to question authority, and the "Be the change you wish to see in the world."