1. Weather: Expect some clouds throughout the day. High temperatures could reach 49 degrees during the day, with an overnight low of 31 degrees.
2. Hair, the Rock Musical: The , 22 Academy St., are tonight. Can you actively protest against your country's decisions and still be a patriot? Claude, one of the "tribe's" central characters, is like a modern day Hamlet. He must decide where his duty and his heart lie, while he and his Tribe fight for the freedoms to love, to question authority, and the "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
3. Senior cribbage: Every Monday, the Retired Men's Club of Arlington sponsors . Cost is $5.
4. Sports schedule: Every morning, we run a list of all the Check it out and stay on top of what's going on with our hometown teams. Today, the boys and girls of Arlington High and are competing in soccer and football.
5. This Day in History: From History.com, "On this day in 1991, basketball legend Earvin "Magic" Johnson stuns the world by announcing his sudden retirement from the Los Angeles Lakers, after testing positive for HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. At the time, many Americans viewed AIDS as a gay white man's disease. Johnson (1959- ), who is African American and heterosexual, was one of the first sports stars to go public about his HIV-positive status."