1. Weather: Expect a mostly sunny day followed by a cloudy evening. High temperatures could reach 44 with an overnight low of 24.
2. Yoga at Senior Center: There is a twice weekly at the . Meets every Tuesday and Friday. Bring a mat. Membership not required. Cost is $5.
3. Claim your Patch listing: Are you a business owner in Arlington looking for more ways to connect with local customers? Take a minute to and find out how to do just that. It's free and it takes only five steps.
4. Arlington Alerts: Town officials are encouraging residents to register for Arlington Alerts, a new emergency communication system that will replace the current reverse 911 program. .
5. This day in history: On this day in 1953, Cambridge University scientists James D. Watson and Frances H.C. Crick announce that they have determined the double-helix structure of DNA, the molecule containing human genes.e