An urgent care clinic is moving into Alta Brigham Square’s retail space in the new building in front of the recently constructed apartment complex on Mill Street, according to a spokeswoman for the property.
The clinic will be run by Steward Health Care, which owns the following hospitals:
- Carney Hospital in Dorchester
- Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton
- Holy Family Hospital in Methuen
- Merrimack Valley Hospital in Haverhill
- Morton Hospital in Taunton
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center in Ayer
- New England Sinai Hospital in Stoughton
- Norwood Hospital in Norwood
- Quincy Medical Center in Quincy
- Saint Anne’s Hospital in Fall River
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center in Brighton
We hope to have more specifics about the clinic in the coming weeks.
Are you happy to see a new urgent care clinic in town? Or would you rather see a café, eatery or shop utilize the space next to the bike path?