An Arlington restaurant recently made a list of 10 “underrated Mexican restaurants” in the Boston area.
La Posada made the list, “Your Guide to Boston’s Underrated Mexican Restaurants,” which was on Boston.com’s “The Restaurant Hub” blog.
Here’s what Boston.com’s Kara Baskin had to say about La Posada:
Sweet service, homestyle cooking, BYOB, the thickest mole this side of, well, Boston ... what's not to love? The fresh cactus omelette is not to be missed.
La Posada is at 1312 Mass. Ave. in Arlington Heights.
Does La Posada deserve to be on the list? Let us know in the comments below.
The rest of the list:
- Beantown Taqueria, 245 Mass. Ave., Cambridge
- Taqueria el Amigo, 196 Willow St., Waltham
- Tu Y Yo, 858 Broadway, Somerville
- Tenoch, 3 Lewis St., Boston
- Dorado Tacos, 401 Harvard St., Brookline
- Taqueria Jalisco, 293 Bennington St., East Boston
- Cantina La Mexicana, 247 Washington St., Somerville
- Picante, 735 Mass. Ave., Cambridge
- Mi Pueblito, 333 Border St., East Boston