1. It might rain today, most likely sometime between 1 and 5 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Today’s high is 53 degrees.
2. The fourth annual EcoFest is this Saturday, March 31, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the (see the attached photos from last year's EcoFest). Come learn about local food gardening and where our food comes from, as this year’s theme is “Locavoracious … about Food.” Complete details.
3. In case you missed it: On Monday night, the Board of Selectmen unanimously agreed to sell the Crosby School to its current tenant, Schools for Children, which runs the . Also, a new Indian restaurant is coming to Arlington Center.
4. Who makes the best French fries in town?
5. The Finance Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. tonight in the to prep for Town Meeting and review budgets, according to the agenda. The Zoning Bylaw Review Committee will also meet at 7:30 p.m. tonight, in the .