Voters in Arlington and 22 other communities will go to the polls Tuesday, Dec. 10, to elect a new U.S. Representative, to replace Ed Markey, who became the state's junior senator earlier this year.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 pm.
Voters will go to the polls to select one of four candidates on the ballot.
- Frank J. Addivinola Jr., a Boston attorney with the Republican party
- Katherine Clark, a state senator from Melrose with the Democratic party
- James Aulenti, of Wellesley, with the Independent party
- James Hall, an Arlington attorney with an independent party
Arlington Patch has been running a series of Q&As with the candidates on top issues, including education, gun control, immigration and more.
- Congressional Candidates Discuss Education, Achievement Gaps
- Congressional Candidates Discuss Ways to Make College Affordable
- Congressional Candidates Discuss Immigration
- Congressional Candidates on the Environment and Energy Policy
- Congressional Candidates Discuss Gun Control
Not sure where you vote? Click here.