Invite a friend
ZOSO - The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience!
The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience!
Fri. Sep., 21, 8:00PM
Reserved Seating, $25
In 1995, Zoso was formed to create the most mesmerizing and accurate portrayal of “the biggest band of the 1970’s” - Led Zeppelin (Rolling Stone Magazine). Each member was selected to portray both the appearance and playing styles of Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Bonham, and John Paul Jones. Zoso almost immediately developed an outstanding regional reputation and were awarded “Best Tribute Act in California” by Rock City News.
In 1999, Zoso began touring nationally, playing a remarkable 2,400 live performances, honing their show to become one of the most musically and visually rewarding acts in North America. Their passion, musical ability, showmanship and precise attention to detail earned them critical acclaim, name recognition and a large loyal following. The Los Angeles Times hailed the group as being “head and shoulders above all other Zeppelin tributes,” and the Chicago Sun-Times declared Zoso to be “the closest to the original of any tribute.”
Every year since its conception, Zoso continues to play 150 - 180 high profile concerts at performance arts centers, civic centers, theaters, festivals, and universities. Since 2004, the band has been working on numerous shows with Live Nation including a rotation of 9 House of Blues venues. The four permanent members’ mastery of authentic vintage instruments coupled with spot-on vocals, guitar, bass, drums, and keyboards, their compelling stage persona and distinct Led Zeppelin sound, with astounding visual imagery recreates the music, magic, and mystery of a Zeppelin concert. Each of the timeless hit songs performed in their sets are known and loved by generations of fans.
Zoso is comprised of Matt Jernigan (Robert Plant), John McDaniel (Jimmy Page), Adam Sandling (John Paul Jones), and Greg Thompson (John Bonham),
If you missed Led Zeppelin live in the 70’s or are looking for a great chance to relive the “Hammer of the Gods” phenomenon, you must experience what the St. Petersburg Times calls “the most exacting of the Zeppelin tribute bands in existence.”
More About The Regent Theatre
The Regent Theater is a gem of Arlington. It features live performances by exceptional blues acts such as Ronnie Earl. Live comedy and children's shows are also staged here. Often, the theater pairs up with local fundraisers in the community, and movies are screened occasionally. Doors open one hour before show times.
Other events here
- My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm in Therapy! coming to Regent Weekly on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays,
- My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy April 17, 2013 / April 18, 2013 / April 19, 2013 / April 20, 2013 / April 21, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / April 26, 2013 / April 27, 2013 / April 28, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / May 3, 2013 / May 4, 2013 / May 5, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 11, 2013 / May 12, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 18, 2013 / May 19, 2013,
- Call for Arlington Film, Pics, and Media - Glovebox Short Film & Animation Festival Daily, 9:00 am–9:00 pm
- Ultrasonic Rock Orchestra - Back By Popular Demand! Sat, Jun 1, 8:00 pm
- SNATAM KAUR - 2013 Sacred Chant Concerts June 7, 2013 / June 8, 2013, 7:30 pm
- Transitions - Tap Dance Meets Comedy, Poetry, Cinematography, Hip Hop Dance and More... Fri, Jun 14, 8:00 pm
- ‘50s Dance & Pizza Party with VELVET ELVIS Fri, Jun 21, 8:00 pm
- Steve Katsos Show 4th Anniversary Spectacular Sun, Jun 23, 7:30 pm
- Glovebox Short film & Animation Festival Sat, Nov 9, 2:00 pm–11:00 pm