Invite a friend
It's summertime and sweltering. A night out with friends needs a tall, cool glass of creative juice. And that’s what you’ll find at Artbeat, where classes for adults include a glass of wine, air conditioning, good conversation, and two hours of art making.
Artbeat is offering the following Creative Juice classes this summer for adults. Served with complimentary wine and nibbles (over 21). Seating is limited. Call 781-646-2200 to reserve your space.
Classes are held in our Studio, located at 212A Mass Ave in East Arlington’s Capitol Square. Seating is limited. Call 781-646-2200 to register in advance to reserve your own night or nights out!
Zentangle is a fun and relaxing way of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns, one stroke at a time. It increases focus and creativity, and provides artistic delight along with an increased sense of personal well-being. In this 2 hr. introductory class you'll learn the basics of Zentangle. You'll also be introduced to ways in which you can explore using Zentangle beyond the class. Led by certified Zentangle teacher Pat Carney, classes are held Thursday evenings on July 26, August 23, and September 27. Cost is $25 including all materials and refreshments.
|Where||Artbeat 212a Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02474|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Artbeat
Open for over a decade, Artbeat is a haven for creativity. Selling art materials and offering a walk-in studio, Artbeat's vision of art exploration is stronger than ever. It also offers art party services and an online supply store.
Other events here
- Peace Lantern Studio Special May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes Sat, Jun 8, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Father's Day Painting Special Sun, Jun 16, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Henna Body Art June 26, 2013 / July 13, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes July 9, 2013 / August 8, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Mixed Media Jewelry Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Thu, Jul 18, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Sat, Aug 17, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm