Invite a friend
Thinking of Buying a Home in the New Year?
Before you start looking for a new home, make sure you know the ins and outs of the process. What steps need to happen, and when? How long will it take from offer to closing? How do you find the right people to help along the way: agent, inspector, lawyer?
This short seminar will give you the tools to get started, and to make it a fun adventure rather than an ordeal. Finding and buying the perfect home can be a snap.
Several great professionals will be on hand to answer your questions and offer their years of experience. No obligation, no hard sell, just helpful information in a relaxed setting.
Plus: delicious refreshments and a free raffle for great prizes.
|Where||Robbins Library 700 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Families|
|Phone||781 648 6900|
More About Robbins Library
Robbins Library is the main branch of Arlington's library that sits beside the Town Hall, just off of Massachusetts Avenue. The building itself is impressive with wide steps and an ample ramp leading up the side to allow for handicap access. Inside there are marble floors and a desk almost immediately to the right. The library has a community meeting room, DVDs, space for children to play games and computers for public use.
Other events here
- Workers In Transition Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- D-Lab: Design, Dialogue, Duct Tape Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Teen Advisory Group Wed, Jun 5, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Movie That Dare Not Speak Its Name! Fri, Jun 7, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Bollywood Dancing with Sarina Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Teen Book Club Wed, Jun 12, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Terrarium Workshop Tue, Jun 18, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Summer Reading Kick off-Digging Up Clues Sat, Jun 22, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Teen Writers' Workshop Presentation Sat, Jun 22, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Kick and Play Sat, Jun 29, 3:00 pm–3:45 pm