Invite a friend
St. John's Lessons & Carols
Saint John's Advent Lessons and Carols service will feature the Driftwood Duet as special guest musicians in addition to the St. John's Choir. Please join us for this traditional service with special focus on hymns, carols and lessons for Advent. Open to all.
|Where||Saint John's Episcopal Church 74 Pleasant St, Arlington, MA 02476|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–11:00 am|
|Who to bring||Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About Saint John's Episcopal Church
The congregation of St. John's believes "that Christ is revealed through the life and work of this gathered community as we pray, worship, give and serve. "The first rite of Holy Eucharist is held at 8 a.m. each Sunday, followed by the second rite at 10 a.m. Sunday school also starts at 10 a.m.
Reverend Dr. Ronald E. Ramsey serves as rector.
Other events here
- Sunday Church School at St. John's Episcopal Church Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am
- Sunday Worship (Guest Soloist) at St. John's Episcopal Church, Arlington January 6, 2013 / January 27, 2013 / February 24, 2013 / March 17, 2013 / April 14, 2013 / May 5, 2013 / May 26, 2013 / June 16, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Sunday Worship(Jazz Music) at St. John's Episcopal Church, Arlington January 13, 2013 / February 3, 2013 / March 3, 2013 / March 31, 2013 / April 21, 2013 / May 12, 2013 / June 2, 2013 / June 23, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Shizue Sano Piano Recital Program- St. John's Coffeehouse Concerts Sun, Jun 2, 5:00 pm
- An Evening in Arlington - Folk & Jazz - 7:30PM - St. John's Coffeehouse Concerts Sat, Jun 8, 7:30 pm
- Sunday Worship (Classical Music) at St. John's Episcopal Church, Arlington January 20, 2013 / February 10, 2013 / March 10, 2013 / March 24, 2013 / April 28, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 9, 2013 / June 30, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am