Invite a friend
Sing-A-Long Mary Poppins (7 Screenings, Friday thru Sunday, November 23rd to 25th)
Sing-A-Long Mary Poppins
The beloved Disney classic is now an interactive movie experience!
Fri. Nov. 23 - Sun. Nov. 25
Tickets: General Admission (scroll down for full schedule)
$15/Adults, $12/Seniors & Children Under 12, $10/Regent Members and groups 10+
Friday, November 23 10:30AM Get Tickets
Friday, November 23 2:00PM Get Tickets
Friday, November 23 7:00pm Get Tickets
Saturday, November 24 10:30AM Get Tickets
Saturday November 24 2:00PM Get Tickets
Sunday, November 25 2:00PM Get Tickets
Sunday November 25 7:00PM Get Tickets
SING-A-LONG with on-screen lyrics!
PLAY-A-LONG with your supercalifragilistic bag of props.
MARCH-A-LONG in the onstage costume parade in your Mary Poppins inspired costume.
“ONE OF THE BEST EVENINGS OF MY LIFE.”
~Marlene Speiler, San Francisco Chronicle
SING-A-LONG MARY POPPINS invites audiences of all ages to step in time with Mary, Bert and the gang. For this special engagement, a restored 35mm print of the classic 1964 film has been customized with on-screen lyrics so that audiences can join in the fun by singing along. A movie host will introduce the film and lead the crowd through audience participation activities and demonstrate the use of the complimentary bag of interactive props. To complete the Sing-A-Long Mary Poppins experience, audience members are encouraged to dress as their favorite Mary Poppins character – or in a costume inspired by the movie.
The Movie Host will invite everyone in costume to march on stage in the costume parade. Sing-A-Long Mary Poppins allows audiences to celebrate the golden age of movies by enjoying this Oscar®-winning film in the fashion in which it was meant to be seen – a grand theatrical setting, fully restored, with a state of the art sound system.
|Where||The Regent Theatre 7 Medford St, Arlington, MA 02474|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About The Regent Theatre
The Regent Theater is a gem of Arlington. It features live performances by exceptional blues acts such as Ronnie Earl. Live comedy and children's shows are also staged here. Often, the theater pairs up with local fundraisers in the community, and movies are screened occasionally. Doors open one hour before show times.
Other events here
- Call for Arlington Film, Pics, and Media - Glovebox Short Film & Animation Festival Daily, 9:00 am–9:00 pm
- “100 BLOODY ACRES”—Special Sneak Preview! Tue, May 28, 7:30 pm
- “Boston Surfs! The Regent Surf Film & Music Festival” Night #1 Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- “Boston Surfs! The Regent Surf Film & Music Festival” Night #2 Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm
- “Boston Surfs! The Regent Surf Film & Music Festival” Night #3 Fri, May 31, 7:00 pm
- Ultrasonic Rock Orchestra - Back By Popular Demand! Sat, Jun 1, 8:00 pm
- “Ain’t in it for my Health” - A Film about Levon Helm Thu, Jun 6, 7:30 pm
- SNATAM KAUR - 2013 Sacred Chant Concerts June 7, 2013 / June 8, 2013, 7:30 pm
- “Ain’t in it for my Health” - A Film about Levon Helm Sun, Jun 9, 7:00 pm
- Transitions - Tap Dance Meets Comedy, Poetry, Cinematography, Hip Hop Dance and More... Fri, Jun 14, 8:00 pm