Invite a friend
Needle Felted Gnome Workshop
The art of needle felting is easy to do, relaxing, and rewarding. Use all natural dyed alpaca wool and special needle felting tools to create a one of a kind gnome. These gnomes are so cute and make the perfect soft holiday decoration for any home.
Workshop is perfect for teens and adults.
Class is $20 per person and includes all materials, along with refreshments.
Please call ahead to reserve your seat. (781) 646-2200
|Where||Artbeat 212a Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02474|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||4:00 pm–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
More About Artbeat
Open for over a decade, Artbeat is a haven for creativity. Selling art materials and offering a walk-in studio, Artbeat's vision of art exploration is stronger than ever. It also offers art party services and an online supply store.
Other events here
- Peace Lantern Studio Special May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes Sat, Jun 8, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Father's Day Painting Special Sun, Jun 16, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Henna Body Art June 26, 2013 / July 13, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes July 9, 2013 / August 8, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Mixed Media Jewelry Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Thu, Jul 18, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Sat, Aug 17, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm