Invite a friend
Jammin with the Jamberries
Jammin with the Jamberries!
Ethan Rossiter and the Jamberries Family Concert
Saturday, March 9th, 2013
Robbins Library Community Room
The Jamberries play toe-tapping tunes for the whole family. Playing a blend of traditional children's songs and original tunes, this trio of dads loves to play music for all ages. Space is limited. Please arrive 30 minutes early to secure a ticket.
More About Robbins Library
Robbins Library is the main branch of Arlington's library that sits beside the Town Hall, just off of Massachusetts Avenue. The building itself is impressive with wide steps and an ample ramp leading up the side to allow for handicap access. Inside there are marble floors and a desk almost immediately to the right. The library has a community meeting room, DVDs, space for children to play games and computers for public use.
Other events here
- Workers In Transition Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- D-Lab: Design, Dialogue, Duct Tape Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Teen Advisory Group Wed, Jun 5, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Movie That Dare Not Speak Its Name! Fri, Jun 7, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Bollywood Dancing with Sarina Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Teen Book Club Wed, Jun 12, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Terrarium Workshop Tue, Jun 18, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Summer Reading Kick off-Digging Up Clues Sat, Jun 22, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Teen Writers' Workshop Presentation Sat, Jun 22, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Kick and Play Sat, Jun 29, 3:00 pm–3:45 pm