Invite a friend
"Ireland, Halloween& Celtic New Year"
Aine Minogue/Celtic New Year Celebration
Monday, October 29th
Halloween (or Samhain) was one of the most important “fire” festivals inthe Celtic tradition. As well as marking the beginning of a new season,it also served as the Celtic “New Year’s Eve."Filled with myth and magic, this is one of Áine's most popular (andunusual) programs. Many people can relate to Halloween and love to hearabout its origins through music, song and story.www.minogue.com/greenroom/halloween-celtic-new-years/http://www.minogue.com/greenroom/halloween-celtic-new-years/
Space is limited please arrive 30 minutes to get a ticket.
More About Robbins Library
Robbins Library is the main branch of Arlington's library that sits beside the Town Hall, just off of Massachusetts Avenue. The building itself is impressive with wide steps and an ample ramp leading up the side to allow for handicap access. Inside there are marble floors and a desk almost immediately to the right. The library has a community meeting room, DVDs, space for children to play games and computers for public use.
Other events here
- Workers In Transition Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- D-Lab: Design, Dialogue, Duct Tape Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Teen Advisory Group Wed, Jun 5, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Movie That Dare Not Speak Its Name! Fri, Jun 7, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Bollywood Dancing with Sarina Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Teen Book Club Wed, Jun 12, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Terrarium Workshop Tue, Jun 18, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Summer Reading Kick off-Digging Up Clues Sat, Jun 22, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Teen Writers' Workshop Presentation Sat, Jun 22, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Kick and Play Sat, Jun 29, 3:00 pm–3:45 pm