Invite a friend
Henna Body Art Workshop
Artbeat is offering the following Creative Juice class for adults. Class is held on Saturday November 17th and served with complimentary wine and nibbles (over 21). Seating is limited. Call 781-646-2200 to reserve your space.
Henna Body Art is a unique way to decorate hands, arms, legs and feet with traditional or contemporary henna designs that last about three weeks. If you’re intrigued by this exotic art form, join us in a workshop for adults and teens. We’ll show you basic techniques for applying henna to your hands and arms, along with pattern ideas. You’ll embellish an original design, or choose from an assortment of transfer stencils to trace.
This workshop is led by Karyn Alzayer, who has studied with henna artist Penni Alzayer. $25 includes workshop materials, instruction, and design aid. Participants will receive a discount on the purchase of an Earth Henna Body Painting Kit to take home. Ages 13 and up. Reservations are required. Perfect for a date night or night out with a friends!
|Where||Artbeat 212a Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02474|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens|
More About Artbeat
Open for over a decade, Artbeat is a haven for creativity. Selling art materials and offering a walk-in studio, Artbeat's vision of art exploration is stronger than ever. It also offers art party services and an online supply store.
Other events here
- Peace Lantern Studio Special May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes Sat, Jun 8, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Father's Day Painting Special Sun, Jun 16, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Henna Body Art June 26, 2013 / July 13, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes July 9, 2013 / August 8, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Mixed Media Jewelry Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Thu, Jul 18, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Sat, Aug 17, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm