Invite a friend
Halloween Costume Help
Stumped for a costume idea? Come to Artbeat on a Wednesday and Karyn, our resident DIY guru, will help you imagine a great costume and suggest free items we may have to help you put your look together! We do believe that one artist's trash can be another's treasure. Our "extras" collection of papers, fabrics, foils, adhesives and who-knows-what-all are yours for the asking! Karyn is available Wednesdays: 10/17 and 10/24 from 10AM to 6 PM. For kids and adults!
More About Artbeat
Open for over a decade, Artbeat is a haven for creativity. Selling art materials and offering a walk-in studio, Artbeat's vision of art exploration is stronger than ever. It also offers art party services and an online supply store.
Other events here
- Peace Lantern Studio Special May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes Sat, Jun 8, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Father's Day Painting Special Sun, Jun 16, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Henna Body Art June 26, 2013 / July 13, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes July 9, 2013 / August 8, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Mixed Media Jewelry Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Thu, Jul 18, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Sat, Aug 17, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm