Invite a friend
Grantwriting Workshop with Arlington Cultural Council
Apply NOW for a 2013 Arlington Cultural Council Grant!
Deadline: October 15, 2012
Get advanced feedback at our Grant Preparation Workshop: Wednesday, September 19, 7-8:30, Robbins Library 4th Floor Conference Room
Grant Guidelines and applications downloadable from http://arlingtonculturalcouncil.wordpress.com
Hard copies are available at the Robbins Library, Arlington Center for the Arts, Town Hall, or at our booth at Town Day this Saturday, September 15.
We look forward to reading your proposals!
|Where||Robbins Library 700 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476 (4th floor conference room)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
More About Robbins Library
Robbins Library is the main branch of Arlington's library that sits beside the Town Hall, just off of Massachusetts Avenue. The building itself is impressive with wide steps and an ample ramp leading up the side to allow for handicap access. Inside there are marble floors and a desk almost immediately to the right. The library has a community meeting room, DVDs, space for children to play games and computers for public use.
Other events here
- Workers In Transition Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- D-Lab: Design, Dialogue, Duct Tape Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Teen Advisory Group Wed, Jun 5, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Movie That Dare Not Speak Its Name! Fri, Jun 7, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Bollywood Dancing with Sarina Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Teen Book Club Wed, Jun 12, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Terrarium Workshop Tue, Jun 18, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Summer Reading Kick off-Digging Up Clues Sat, Jun 22, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Teen Writers' Workshop Presentation Sat, Jun 22, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Kick and Play Sat, Jun 29, 3:00 pm–3:45 pm