Invite a friend
Feast of the East
Arlington’s annual Feast of the East festival will be held Saturday, June 16 from 1:00 to 5:00 PM. This community celebration, now in its 14th year, is held in the east end of Arlington known as Capitol Square, which is home to a growing number of arts-related businesses and eclectic restaurants.
Find free activities, delectable dishes, and wildly fun entertainment along Mass Avenue from the Capitol Theater block to Trinity Baptist Church. Arlington businesses will be participating with sidewalk sales, giveaways, and other promotions. Community groups will have information tables and giveaways.
During the festival, Artbeat will be hosting free activities that will be fun for the entire family! Come play the rainbow xylophone, get your face painted, create a piece of art for you or a friend, and even take home a free balloon! At Artbeat we believe in letting your inner artist play. Feast of the East is the perfect time to explore the abundance of creativity and excitement happening at The Capitol Square.
Please visit www.FeastoftheEast.com for more information and to download a program and map.
More About Artbeat
Open for over a decade, Artbeat is a haven for creativity. Selling art materials and offering a walk-in studio, Artbeat's vision of art exploration is stronger than ever. It also offers art party services and an online supply store.
Other events here
- Peace Lantern Studio Special May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes Sat, Jun 8, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Father's Day Painting Special Sun, Jun 16, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Henna Body Art June 26, 2013 / July 13, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Needle Felted Gnomes July 9, 2013 / August 8, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Mixed Media Jewelry Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Thu, Jul 18, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sandala Sat, Aug 17, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm