Invite a friend
Delvena Theater at the Friends of Robbins Annual Meeting
Join the Friends of the Robbins Library for our Annual Meeting on Saturday, April 14th at 3:00 pm in the Community Room of the Robbins Library, 700 Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington. After a brief Annual Meeting we will enjoy a performance of “All the Presidents’ Women” presented by the Delvena Theater Company. This live performance looks into the lives (sometimes behind closed doors!) of several of our United States presidents, their wives, mothers, etc.
Did you know that one of our most famous first ladies was committed to a mental institution by her own son? Have we already had a female president? Which first lad may have murdered her husband while he was still in office?
Fascinating stories- not so much publicized- bring lively entertainment and promotes dialogue after the performance between the cast and the audience. A bit of history –heretofore undefined.
Join the Friends on April 14th!
More About Robbins Library
Robbins Library is the main branch of Arlington's library that sits beside the Town Hall, just off of Massachusetts Avenue. The building itself is impressive with wide steps and an ample ramp leading up the side to allow for handicap access. Inside there are marble floors and a desk almost immediately to the right. The library has a community meeting room, DVDs, space for children to play games and computers for public use.
Other events here
- Workers In Transition Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Terrarium Building Workshop at the Robbins Library Today, Jun 18, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Terrarium Workshop Today, Jun 18, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- AIFF & Robbins Library in Partnership Thu, Jun 20, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Summer Reading Kick off-Digging Up Clues Sat, Jun 22, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Teen Writers' Workshop Presentation Sat, Jun 22, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Kick and Play Sat, Jun 29, 3:00 pm–3:45 pm
- Library Alive!Experience the story of the Robbins Library, told by those who love it—and brought to life byTRUE STORY THEATER Mon, Jul 1, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Book Buddies- at Robbins Library Fri, Jul 12, 10:30 pm–11:00 pm
- Getting Started Homeschooling Mon, Jul 22, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm