Invite a friend
Century 21 Adams 2013 *FREE Home Buyers Seminar
2013 Home Buyer Seminar, February 5th 6-8pm @ Arlington's Robbins Library by Century 21 Adams
Please join us at Arlington's Robbins Library on Mass. Avenue for an informative seminar on Home Buying in today's marketplace.
Real Estate professionals will be on hand to provide information on the buying process.
- Fred Allard of Mortgage Network, Inc, will review mortgage process, programs & credit reporting.
- Atty. Eugene Lucarelli will discuss first time buyer information, estate planning & tax implications.
- Peter Ottowitz, President of Hawkeye Home Inspection, will discuss the inspection process.
Register on Facebook - You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781.648.6900
**2 Free Raffles (No Obligation): Home Inspection by HawkEye Home Inspection And an iPad Mini
*Complimentary food and refreshments will be served
|Where||Robbins Library 700 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About Robbins Library
Robbins Library is the main branch of Arlington's library that sits beside the Town Hall, just off of Massachusetts Avenue. The building itself is impressive with wide steps and an ample ramp leading up the side to allow for handicap access. Inside there are marble floors and a desk almost immediately to the right. The library has a community meeting room, DVDs, space for children to play games and computers for public use.
Other events here
- Workers In Transition Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- D-Lab: Design, Dialogue, Duct Tape Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Teen Advisory Group Wed, Jun 5, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Movie That Dare Not Speak Its Name! Fri, Jun 7, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Bollywood Dancing with Sarina Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Teen Book Club Wed, Jun 12, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Terrarium Workshop Tue, Jun 18, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Summer Reading Kick off-Digging Up Clues Sat, Jun 22, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Teen Writers' Workshop Presentation Sat, Jun 22, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Kick and Play Sat, Jun 29, 3:00 pm–3:45 pm