1. It should be sunny with temperatures in the high 40s during the day today, according to the National Weather Service. However, there is a chance of some light snow overnight tonight.
2. Arlington’s Pat Connaughton, a two-sport star at Notre Dame, was featured Thursday in the Boston Globe. Read more about his remarkable freshman year.
3. The town announced Thursday that the Town Meeting Warrant is now available online. Also, want to know when the Board of Selectmen is going to discuss a specific article prior to Town Meeting, which starts Monday, April 23? Sign up for the board’s email notifications here.
4. Today is the last day to take advantage of Boston Restaurant Week (assuming that you can still get a reservation). In Arlington, Buona Vita, Flora, Ristorante Olivio, Tango and Tryst are all taking part.
5. The fourth annual EcoFest is this Saturday, March 31, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Town Hall Auditorium (see the attached photos from last year's EcoFest). Come learn about local food gardening and where our food comes from, as this year’s theme is “Locavoracious … about Food.” Complete details.