5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 14
Albert Einstein, a donation drop-off and more to know this morning.
1. Weather: Expect mostly sunny skies with a high of 61 degrees in Arlington today.
2. Donation Drop-off for Fashion at the Fox: Donate genty used women's clothing and accessories, vintage clothing, and brand-new, hand-crafted or vintage housewares every Wednesday from 4-8 p.m. between March 14 and April 11, to Fashion at the Fox, a pop-store and community fundraiser.
3. This Day in History: On this day in 1879, Albert Einstein was born.
4. Best Of Saint Patrick's Day: Know where you'll be celebrating St. Patrick's Day on Saturday in or around Arlington? Then let us know in this week's Best Of Patch Readers' Choice poll!
5. Claim your Patch listing: Are you a business owner in Arlington looking for more ways to connect with local customers? Take a minute to watch this video and find out how to do just that. It's free and it takes only five steps.