Affordable Vacation Bible School for Busy Families!
- Name: Marla Marcum, Lexington United Methodist Church
- Occasion: Vacation Bible School ($5, 3 evenings, dinner provided)
Sign up today for
ReNew: The Green VBS @ Lexington UMC!
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Total Cost: $5 per person (with a family cap of $20)
Evenings, June 26-28th – simple meal provided
- 5:30 pm – Gathering Activity
- 6:00 pm – Light Dinner
- 6:30 pm – Educational Programs for children & adults (ages 4–104), nursery care available by request.
Our schedule is flexible because yours might not be!
Arrive at 5:30 for a fun activity, arrive at 6pm for dinner, or join us 6:30-8:30pm for the formal programming
- Are you looking for a safe, friendly, & fun environment for your kids?
- Would you like to spend some time thinking about your faith with other parents?
- Is your work and family schedule too complicated for half-day, week-long Vacation Bible School?
- Do you want the whole family to have fun while learning about scripture, faith, and faithful living?
At ReNew, kids & parents explore the Bible and discover ways to care for God’s creation. With a focus on stewardship & community, kids will grow in faith, have fun, and change the world! At ReNew, parents can learn and grow, too. Adults & children work with the same scripture passages and topics so the whole family can go home talking about scripture, faith, and our call to be the hands and feet of Christ in our world today!
Registration deadline: June 15th
Registration form available at
Questions? Contact Marla Marcum, Director of Christian Education LexUMC.VBS@gmail.com or 781-475-0996.
Lexington United Methodist Church is located at 2600 Massachusetts Avenue, just across the street from the Hastings School. The main entrance doors are accessed from the parking lot at the rear of the building.